Today’s Culture Pie is all about pies. LITERALLY!
I’ve got a new project that was inspired by my late father’s work as a criminal defense attorney and his love for baking pies. Justice of the Pies will deliver delectable baked goods while transforming the lives of those who work with us.
My SEED CHICAGO-backed Kickstarter campaign is up and running and I need your help in reaching my funding goals! It’s quite easy to pledge your support. This is how you do it:
1. Create/Sign-in to your free account on Kickstarter. www.kickstarter.com
2. Search for Justice of the Pies, or visit www.kickstarter.com/seedchicago and scroll until you see my project.
3. Click “make a pledge”.
4. Follow the prompts and sign onto your existing Amazon account (create a free account if you do not already have one).
5. Select or enter your form of payment. Continue following the prompts.
6. You’re all set! Your card will not be charged unless Maya-Camille Broussard’s project reaches 100% funding by September 17th.
Watch my story, read about my rewards for supporters of Justice of the Pies, pledge any amount (no amount is too small!), then share with your friends!
I’ve created a video with Closed Captioning for my fellow members of the deaf and hard of hearing community. Enjoy!