The MCB Project‘s baby cousin, The MCB Shop, debuted it’s S/S 14 collection of turbans yesterday! The collection, inspired by artist and collaborator Alicia Piller, is filled with bright, bold colors and metallic textures.
The baby turbans are especially a hit among mommies, aunties, and godmommies alike. Today’s frame of mind features a style board inspired by The MCB Shop‘s Jellybean Baby Turban.
(Sidebar: If you’re in Chicago, join us on Thursday, May 1st at Sir & Madame (Hyde Park) for The MCB Shop’s trunk show. Details are provided below.)
1. Carters Soft Frame Wayfarer baby sunglasses are first on the list. Why? Because #BabiesInSunglasses are just as cute as #BabiesinTurbans.
2. There’s nothing a baby needs more during the unpredictable springtime weather than an added layer of clothing (and a turban from The MCB Shop.) The Gap Kids trench coat is a classic piece that can be passed down to other toddlers for years to come.
3. For a little bit of color coordination, I’ve chosen the Tea Collection Pomegranate flutter dress. Little girls are sweet and the floral pattern on this dress are saccharine- a perfect match!
4. When you put your kid in polka dots, you can never lose. These Tucker + Tate Sadie print leggings are a definite winner.
5. A kid’s life is so easy; and the TOMS Bimini slip on makes it even more so.
See you on May 1st!