The MCB Project‘s baby cousin, The MCB Shop, will be debuting it’s S/S 14 collection of turbans this week! We are excited to share with you a fun collection perfect for hot days under the sun and warm nights under the stars. We’re especially excited to reveal our collaboration with artist, Alicia Piller, who has created brooches exclusively for The MCB Shop.
If you’re in Chicago, join us on Thursday, May 1st at Sir & Madame (Hyde Park) for The MCB Shop’s trunk show. Details are provided below.
One of the turbans in this season’s collection is a bright, red metallic turban we named Bleeding Heart. If you are wondering what to wear with our turbans do not fret! We’ve got so many style ideas. Check out our frame of mind:
1. Fitted denim shirts are always a nice staple to any wardrobe. It’s a casual addition that won’t dumb down an outfit.
2. We are madly in love with the Kait bias cut peplum skirt from Demestiks New York. The Dutch wax pattern is so arresting and it includes the color red to compliment the turban!
3. A red lip is essential and the NARS in Jungle Red brightens up the face.
4. The sex is in the heels and the Proenza Schouler powder blue matte leather D’orsay Horn heels is alluring and amatory.
5. Finally to wrap up this outfit, we’ve chosen an array of Monique Péan bracelets. We love how this designer takes a sustainable approach to creating her jewelry.
See you on May 1st!